The Jungle

Tuesday 27 May 2008


Some friends came to see the office for the first time over the weekend, (or the jungle as Jasmine has nicknamed it) and said I should put some more pictures up on the blog. It has turned out to be an inspiring and relaxing place to work in, and here are the photos.




As you know, I had this cabinet shipped over from Sri Lanka and it's now full of my cards, books and everything from perfume bottles to paper roses


The mannequin comes in very handy for getting shape into my dress paintings






The first day that I moved into my office, I looked around and was extremely apprehensive as it looked like David Brent (Ricky Gervais in the Office) should be sitting in there. There was a whole bank of whiteboards, but once we removed a couple and set about putting these blossoms around the remaining two they started looking really nice, and they are SO useful.

No comments: