Crowns and tiaras

Tuesday 1 July 2008



I just came across the website of the Paris Home boutique in San Francisco the other day (www.parishotelboutique.com), which sells items such as silver services and even lift panels from old hotels (in an era when hotels were truly grand), as well as other lovely antiques. If I lived in San Francisco, I would be sure to go there, but for now I make do with their blog. On it, they featured a customer's house, and this amazing collection of French antique crowns artfully arranged in her home.


Aren't they stunning? I painted the image of the tiara below for my princess card. My Mum and I were very impressed when a buyer visiting us at a trade show recognised that it was based on a Russian tiara.


Image above: The anzu 'Princess' card, photos courtesy of the Paris hotel boutique

1 comment:

Paris Hotel Boutique said...

Hi Anzu, thanks so much for posting about my website. I'm honored to be featured on your blog and from the UK no less!! Thanks so much! Lynn