Pret-a-Portea goes stateside!

Friday 13 February 2009





Finally I can reveal the design that I have been working on. Pret-a-Portea has gone over the Atlantic for NY Fashion week. I painted the above illustration for the event, which features Manhattan and London skylines, delicious cakes and Louboutin sparkly heels.




The event is being hosted by Bergdorf Goodman in the stunning BG restaurant, with a menu of bespoke cookies, cakes and other sweet indulgences all inspired by the Spring 2009 collections. Everyone has been involved in the tea from Michael Kors to Christian Louboutin to Chanel.



The tea starts today, and continues until February 20th, from three until five thirty daily. I think there is a chance it is fully booked, but call (001) 212 872 8977 if you would like to attend, or for more details (and a better image of my illustration) go to http://www.the-berkeley.co.uk/Bergdorf_Goodman.aspx

No comments: