Linda Burgess

Friday 15 May 2009



We have been busy working on some product shots. I am lucky enough that Jasmine's Mum just happens to be a famous photographer with a lovely fresh and English style, so it was great to have her do our photographs. The Anzu photographs are being scanned at the moment, but in the meantime here are the snapshots of the shoot and some other examples of Linda's work.



I look forward to putting the results on the blog soon, but in the meantime here are a few more examples of Linda's work.


I like that this photograph is called Picnic with salami sandwiches - my favourite!


2 comments:

Jeannie Phillips said...

You take the most amazing photos...I love them!!
Jeannie

Anzu said...

Thank you. Linda does the most lovely photos. We were really happy to have her work with us.