Paper chandeliers

Tuesday 24 August 2010


Following on from my post I discovered all these paper chandeliers by artist Kirsten Hassenfeld.


I am now seriously tempted to make one myself, or rather I help and Jasmine makes it, because I'm not sure my talents will quite stretch to this! Are you reading this Jasmine?!


Crystals for the chandelier.


If you want something simpler this one comes with instructions. Click here to read more.


An Icarus light by Tord boontje


Flower light by Karl Zahn

and slightly different a Hot glue chandelier by Turkish artist Esma Pascal Turam, which uses a mix of paper and silicone. Click here to read more.

Images: via dailyserving.com, via blog.sub-studio.com, via artknowledgenews.com,via www.craftstylish.com, via rarebirdfinds.typepad.com, via Cubeme.com, via polymerclaynotes.com

No comments: