More studio inspiration..

Tuesday 10 January 2012




The new Anzu studio is getting nearer and nearer completion. The builders are out hopefully by the end of this week, which means that we are now at the fun bit of finishing touches! Hooray! These are some of the pictures that I've been looking at for inspiration - some for the general mood, others more for specific details. We won't have anything with such a vibrant colour as this, but I like the metallic table in this office above,



I like the general feeling of this office and just the space of it,



this desk is amazing and I also love the marble,



love the combination of french grey, gold and mirror



like the way the furniture and paintings have been arranged in this hallway area,



and the way the chairs are grouped here and the mirror (but who would expect less from Tom Ford?)



and the geometric brass fittings with the hydrangea

Images: Unknown, via So Haute, unknown, Mary McDonald, Mary McDonald, Tom Ford ,Tory Burch

1 comment:

Mlle Paradis said...

Happy New Year Ellen! Oh! I missed you again this Xmas - (more on that later - sad face). Weren't the fireworks fab? I would have thought that you were away somewhere but it did seem EVERYONE stayed in, or went to London for Xmas this year.

I'll bet the new studio is going to be delicious!