Randomness

Tuesday 12 October 2010



I wish I could remember to take my camera with me at all times, because I am forever seeing things I want to take pictures of. Thankfully I have the camera on my iphone and I like taking snapshots of just quirky things that I spot. There's certainly a very odd collection of pictures stored on it! Here are some things I've spotted in the last couple of weeks.
So from hare graffiti in Hackney,


stunning multicoloured roses in the marquee at Battersea Park,


this fabulous 1960s racing Ferrari on the King's road,

a wedding dress shoot against the graffitied bridge on Golborne Rd,


and pleasantly incongruous plants and palms in the Launderette (again on Golborne rd) it makes for an odd mix!

1 comment:

Mlle Paradis said...

i know what you mean about missed moments, it's even worse in l.a. cause so much of the time i'm in a car! sometimes though, the gods are with me.