Red

Wednesday 10 November 2010



I will never tire of red. I don't know where she comes from, or what size she is but I love this demonic Red Empress by Andrew Yang. She looks like she's wearing Alexander McQueen too.


You can't fail to stride forward in confidence with a pair of red heels on.


I featured this before, but how romantic is this curtain for a private evening at Hermes. It would also be such a lovely idea for a wedding.


Valentino red.

And to quote Ron Jaffe 'A blonde in a red dress can do without instructions - but not without a bodyguard'. Just as well all these girls are Brunettes then!

Images: Andrew Yang via Another loves, via Another loves, Hermes, Valentino, Valentino

1 comment:

Jules said...

I continually deny red is my favourite colour which is totally ridiculous as it's the only colour that pulls me up every time!
Love the doll in red.