More pattern!

Thursday 27 January 2011


Following on from my previous post, some more pattern images I'm finding inspiring. Above, the Mughal patchwork from our current collection of Patchwork cards.


Don't chuck out the chintz - a Carolina Herrera designed gown in a full-on interior. I always think the French do this so well, and have pattern on wallpaper, chairs, curtains, everything! Although I couldn't live with it, I think it looks great.


From a rather different viewpoint I love the intensity and colours on this Jose Parla graffitied wall.

and finally I'm not sure I like the metallic sheen on these, but I like the painterly look and they are nonetheless an interesting idea!

Images: Anzu, Carolina Herrera in Vogue?, Jose Parla, unknown

1 comment:

Mlle Paradis said...

oh yes! i have always had a bit of a gypsy streak. "why not MORE pattern!?" i've loved these last two posts.

and thx for the shoutout!