Treats

Thursday 7 April 2011



We had some rather nice treats arrive in the Anzu office this week. Makes a nice change from bills! This Mingei cow arrived from the lovely Mlle Paradis over at the Passage Paradis blog I love it!
Mingei are Papier Mache folk art created in Japan, and as far as I could find out Mingei cows are the symbol of Fukushima province, and are a talisman against sickness, so it has extra meaning.


Then this chocolate handbag arrived thanks to Paulie. Paul Smith is a music producer who works in the studio below us and who has produced the likes of Sonic Youth, Chrissie Hynde, Kings of Leon, and Gorillaz, and is now training to be a chef! I can safely say after a period of admiring it, this delicious concotion was very quickly wolfed down by the Anzu team along with some champagne... Yum!
Thanks Paul and Claudia!

2 comments:

Sweet Pea (formerly Alice) said...

Ha! I'd take that over bills any day! Very creative...
Have a great weekend!
Just a Silhouette

Mlle Paradis said...

oh my! i missed this! it was my pleasure!