Bibliophile

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Piles of books and lots of pattern inspired the latest Anzu range of patterned cards. Above our new Kimono heel and books card. So, in honour of this I thought I'd post some images of dream reading areas.


Although I do always love a grand castle type library, really my favourites are rather more cosy.


I absolutely love this bookcase in Ireland, which leads to a secret room.


So cosy - if the books don't accidentally get burnt, lounging in front of this with a favourite book would be a lovely way to spend a rainy Sunday.


Nigella Lawson's home library. I also have had to resort to piling them on the floor, but I think it looks homely.


Great lighting and a more sedate tone would make this library the perfect room for study or work.


Love the sheer scale and modernity of this.


A library that opens out onto outside would also be lovely, or a treehouse reading room! What would your ideal library look like?

No comments: