Anzu needs a holiday campaign!

Monday 9 March 2009


Ok work is great and all that, but right now I am really wishing I was here (Kagga Kamma, South Africa)


or here sitting with a Caipirinha (Estrela Dagua in Trancoso, Bahia, Brazil)

image courtesy of www.hiphotels.com

or here,Pousada Picingua in Ubatuba about 4 hours drive from Sao Paolo . Although Ryma (our chic Brazilian graphics girl) informs me it's not a patch on the very South or North of Brazil. It looks pretty good to me, (and certainly better than London in March), but Ryma recommends:
Trancuso, Bahia
Fernando de Noronha
Guarda do Embau
as being stunning places to go. Or if you want a city hotel to stay in
Fasano in Sao Paolo
Copacabana Palace in Rio


or maybe a complete change of scene with a tranquil mountain retreat in Japan. Hakone Ginyu is a traditional ryokan with spa in Kanagawa. Do do look at the amazing, breath-taking photographs on their site www.hakoneginyu.co.jp

or lazing on this verandah listening to the sounds of the forest in Shaheen Bagh in Dehradun, India. For additional, more unusual Indian hotels have a look at the lovely blog http://anindiansummer-design.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Mad Mom said...

Take me away!

Di Overton said...

I am currently looking out of the window at a bright blue sky but how long that will last is anyone's guess. These images make me want to just go there.