Grouping art

Friday 12 June 2009


Tim Walker photograph

I bought some old picture frames from Portobello market to frame some of my paintings. All but a few of my paintings are currently hidden away in a box and I thought it was a shame not to have a few more out in the office .

found via abloomsburylife.blogspot.com

I want to do a grouping of paintings like these pictures and there is definitely a fine art to it. I like it best when photographs, painting, drawing, and objet such as letters are mixed.

domino magazine


Mary Ruffle's house via House Beautiful


Find more tips online at www.apartmenttherapy.com/ny/at-email/how-to-hang-art-in-groups-like-kate-spade-050872 Sfgirlbybay.blogspot.com did an excellent post on this some time ago too.

found via designhole.com

Kate Spade's office via Apartment therapy

1 comment:

Di Overton said...

I love to arrange frames on a wall. I have to be held down to stop me doing it on a regular basis :)