Favourite interior designers

Monday 7 June 2010


We had a little discussion about our favourite interior designers today in the office, and two names in particular came up - David Collins and Vicente Wolf. Above is the stunning Connaught apartment designed by David Collins that I featured before but couldn't resist posting again.


David Collin's own home (one for the guys)


I love his use of colour.


The bar at the Langham hotel, London


I think this one is also David Collins' own home. Then, with quite a different style, Vicente Wolf (below)


Place 57 New York designed by Vicente Wolf. However, I think my favourite interior design by Vicente Wolf is his own apartment (see photos below).



I love his fresh, linear style.



I like the gold sidetable topped with terracotta orchid pots.


If you happen to be re-decorating I would fully recommend Vicente Wolf's book Learning to See - actually an interior design book to read not just look at and full of great tips.

No comments: