London Christmas - part 2

Friday 24 December 2010



I couldn't resist posting some more London Christmas pictures. The other night I had some festive cocktails in the recently renovated Savoy. I loved this chinoiserie table decoration that they had full of birdcages overflowing with orchids and lots of little candles. It looked stunning.


Next to it they had a chocolate and cake making section - how perfect could it be?


Above is a photo of the decorations at the Berkeley Hotel, where I have to confess I also had festive cocktails! Simple but very effective I thought.


And finally the sparkly cobwebs on Regent Street.

1 comment:

Mlle Paradis said...

Happy Christmas Ellen! You just about excelled yourself with this post! I'm glad to hear you're doing your part to keep the great English Christmas drinks tradition going strong! And in all the best places!

Cheers!