A London Christmas

Tuesday 14 December 2010


The girls over at Emirates Woman magazine were saying how they missed London at Christmas - all the lights and the buzzy feeling. As much as I love it, I'd have to say right now I would definitely swap it for the warmth, but girls this post is for you!
I thought I'd do a few posts and this first one is on Bond Street. Above is Tiffanys in all it's gloriousness! Apologies for the quality of the photos - I just did them on my iphone.


Lovely paper cut out Christmas trees and mini Coco dolls at Chanel


Glorious red at Cartier


The sumptuous banquet tables that Dolce and Gabbana do are always so indulgent.

Not quite so stylish and just off Bond Street, but I liked the combination of Christmas tree and tropical fish!

1 comment:

North West London Girl said...

I was there yesterday, it was so beautiful and for the first time this Christmas I felt in a festive mood. Also Fortnums was stunning xx