Wellicious

Thursday 17 January 2008



I recently illustrated the homepage and contact us pages for the just launched Wellicious website. It was a total pleasure working with the stunning girls, so imagine my surprise when an invite to their launch party popped through my letterbox only to see that it was taking place next door. Heike, one of the founders, had literally moved in next door to me! So, I would like to say Welcome to the street Heike! And just wait until the blossoms come out in Spring. The street that we live on has entirely white buildings and is lined with trees, which spring out in overblown white blossoms in March. It looks like some kind of glorious snowstorm and it took my breath away when I first saw it. Have a look at the pretty Wellicious clothes, especially their jersey catsuits on www.wellicious.com

No comments: