Winter wonderlands

Monday 28 December 2009


I have come across so many wonderful snowy pictures on the Internet recently, I thought I'd post a few of them. A magical Russian forest,


chalets nestled in the Alps,

Japanese temples and pines covered in snow,


a snowy English park,


Christmas lights,


and horses and dogs in the snow (via the lovely spaceforinspiration.blogspot.com which is full of Christmas inspirations).


Images courtesy of: Mikhailtkachev.com, rosylittlethings via Englishmuse.blogspot.com, Koitsu temple from newandfinearts.com, weheartit via English muse, bbc news, bottom two via spaceforinspiration.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Errant Aesthete said...

Exquisite!

California Girl said...

Your blog is lovely. I'll visit often. Thanks for leaving a note for me.

Happy New Year!

Casi Yost said...

I love the doggie coming out of the snow! :)

Charlotta Ward said...

Hello - just saw your sweet mention of my blog. Thank you!

Xmas feels so far back now - though it has only been a couple of months.. This year is already speeding ahead.

Hope it will be a brilliant one for you!

xCharlotta