Vespas

Monday 17 May 2010


If I wasn't so scared about falling off, I'd love to get a Vespa


I was delighted when the Berkeley covered their Pret-a-Portea delivery scooter in my illustrations - so exciting.


This would be great to go to work in - perhaps I could persuade Jasmine to drive it!


But I think this is the coolest idea of all - a repurposed Vespa as rocking horse.


How happy does this little boy look? I think he is very lucky indeed - to have a toy like this, but even more so to have the clearly devoted and creative grandfather that made it for him. You can read more on the story here

And finally my scooter illustration printed on one of our cards.

Images courtesy of: still from Roman Holiday, the Berkeley, Vespa, Greenwalla via the Poetichome blog, and finally Anzu.

2 comments:

Laotrahormadelzapato said...

qué monada de post!
me encanta!!!
besitos desde LOHDZ!

Di Overton said...

only tried it once myself back in the 60s when Mods used to ride them - FELL OFF!