Wardrobe

Tuesday 4 May 2010


After another morning spent battling trying to a) find things in my wardrobe and b) get things out of it, I am dreaming of something a little more well thought out. Above and below is Mariah Carey's unbelievable dressing room


Can you imagine?


Like the funky neon sign on this dressing area photographed in the Selby,


mirrors, Pucci and roses in Paris Hilton's closet,


and not sure I have enough jewellery for this!


I also really like this more masculine look. Above is Belgian architect Vincent van Duys' dressing room - the paintings really make this room I think.


Images 1 and 2 Instyle magazine, Image 3 Selby, Image 4 via pseriesstylist, Image 5, 6 via the Habitually Chic blog and 7 Metropolitan Home also via the Habitually Chic blog

2 comments:

Jules said...

I wish!!!!

Mlle Paradis said...

this was a fun post. every girl's dream?

i've seen the paintings-in-the-closet one elsewhere, it's great. as are the dark walls. somehow makes everything look tidier.

the jewelry drawer: someone stole my idea! i did that earlier this year. great solution.